Mini Pig Training Course 8
Mini Pig Training Course 8. In this mini pig trick training course you will learn to teach 5 tricks or skills. Some fun and some functional. We like to add a variety in each course. This course has the most important of all the skills and tricks that you can teach. Come or recall.
- Come or Recall This can be a lifesaving skill. Teaching your pig to come when called reliably, every single time they are called. This is important for pigs of any age. It is possible to teach a pig to come even when they are distracted by grass or other foods. Teaching come will keep your pig out of harms way in any number of unexpected situations. We know mini pigs can be lazy at times, but setting the goal of teaching and practicing come should be on every owners list.
- Playing the Drums Yep, pigs can play the drums. You will need a child’s electronic toy drum set and in no time at all your pig will be providing awesome entertainment with a killer beat.
- Target Stick The target stick. This course will give you the basics on target stick training so that you may move forward using this great training tool to teach several other tricks. Target Stick is great for getting your pig focused and then moving in the direction you ask. If your mini pig tends to get too grabby with the training treats, the target stick can be great. If you have limited mobility, a target stick can be an incredibly useful training tool.
- Yes and No Are you a good pig? Yes or no? Take about really communicating with your pig. Teaching Yes and No takes consistent practice, but is easy and straightforward. It’s one that will wow your friends!
- Hula Hoop This is an easy one to start out with. Super cute watching a pig jump through the hoop and great for an obstacle or agility course.
Thanks for signing up. We can’t wait to hear your success stories.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes